Connected Medical Devices
A fully loaded portable health monitoring device that allows patients to self-conduct their vital signs from the comfort of their home. These medical devices can be purchased directly from select vendors. They are also available from DME(Medicare Certified Program).
- Spot Check Monitor
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Glucose
- Weight Scale
Vital signs are measured, seamlessly uploaded to the portal, stored in the patient’s Personal Health Record to track pertinent health data, and easily shared with the doctor – allowing for continuous monitoring. “It has been estimated that medical monitoring will save the United States about $197 billion by preventing adverse effects of chronic disease over the next 25 years” (NIH.gov).Spot CheckSpirometerExam LightPedometerStethoscopeOne Touch GlucoseBlood Pressure MonitorWeight ScaleEKG
- Chronic Care Management (CCM)
- Continuous Health Management
- Rapid Intervention
- Reduce Re-admissions
- Preventative Health
- Improved Health Outcomes and Quality of Life
How It Works
Spot Check Monitor (BP, Temperature, Pulse OX, EKG, Glucose)
- Turn on the Spot Check Monitor and plug in the medical device that will be used.
- The monitor will wirelessly connect with the computer. If the computer does not have Bluetooth capability, use the adapter included with the device.
- Open the NeighborsTelehealth Vital Signs Application, and start your diagnostic test. The program will display readings and results on your computer in real time.
- All results are automatically stored in the patient’s portal, accessible by their doctor at any time.